Work with Dwell’s amazing client list and create work that is emblematic of the brand’s modern voice!
We have an immediate opportunity for a Branded Content Manager who is one-part project manager and one-part content producer. As a native content platform, Dwell.com needs a client champion; someone with a keen eye who can take campaign concepts and bring them to life by producing long-form content stories about our partners in collaboration with our video, social and email teams. This is a full-time position based in our San Francisco office.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism or related field
- A love for modern design, architecture, and consumer products
- High fluency in handling visual/multimedia content, with demonstrated facility in design and photo-editing tools
- Passion for the customer experience
- Prior experience writing for a website or digital property
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; articulate and skilled at telling a visual story and presenting to external audiences
- Work directly with our partners to produce short-long form stories to reside on Dwell.com
- Write stories (plus fact-checking and self-editing)
- Produce stories (working with imagery, gathering materials, an eye for photography, story packaging)
- Come up with unique story ideas and bringing them to life
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position