Dwell has been a champion and purveyor of good design for over 19 years. Our strength is in identifying and exploring design concepts that are idea-driven, modern, and sensitive to social and physical surroundings. Our success lies with helping our community foster their own understanding of design principles and how it can transform lives. Through a rapidly expanding offering of media platforms, Dwell inspires its community with smart and thoughtful ideas for modern living.
“The mission of Dwell Media is to illustrate how innovative design is vital to our culture, and can provide a unique sense of authenticity, beauty, and fulfillment to our lives. Design is a philosophy that can be individually interpreted to better one’s connection to the world.” Lara Deam, Dwell Founder & CEO
Content Management Intern
Exciting internship opportunity with Dwell's online content team! Our interns typically work an average of 15 - 25 hours per week for a 2 - 3 month period and are compensated at minimum wage. This is a part-time position located in Dwell's San Francisco office.
- Responsible, creative, motivated, and takes initiative
- Excellent writing skills with unwavering attention to detail
- Passion for design and architecture
- Help index and optimize new daily articles, as well as archival magazine content
- Support Dwell’s e-commerce efforts by creating new posts in Dwell Shop
- Build and maintain a list of trade contacts
This is a non-management position
This is an internship position