Dwell has been a champion and purveyor of good design for over 19 years. Our strength is in identifying and exploring design concepts that are idea-driven, modern, and sensitive to social and physical surroundings. Our success lies with helping our community foster their own understanding of design principles and how it can transform lives. Through a rapidly expanding offering of media platforms, Dwell inspires its community with smart and thoughtful ideas for modern living.
“The mission of Dwell Media is to illustrate how innovative design is vital to our culture, and can provide a unique sense of authenticity, beauty, and fulfillment to our lives. Design is a philosophy that can be individually interpreted to better one’s connection to the world.” Lara Deam, Dwell Founder & CEO
Junior Account Executive
Dwell has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Account Executive in our New York office. Build on your sales support experience which includes pre-sales pitches & RFP support, campaign executions, and maintaining client relationships. In this role, you will quickly have an opportunity to prove yourself as a valued addition to our sales team!
- Passionate about sales, design and architecture
- Drive and tenacity to close sales and meet sales targets
- Superb communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Team player willing to collaborate and work toward a common goal
- Ability to collaborate with management and take direction
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Identify and cultivate new leads and sales opportunities
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities within CRM
- Assist with development of sales emails, marketing materials and presentations
- Strengthen new and existing working relationships with clients
- Respond to all incoming leads in a timely manner and assist in managing the client load
- Perform other tasks as directed by manager.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position