Elaine Bell Catering is expanding our team. Ideal candidates will have some previous experience in catering or restaurant service. Most importantly we are searching for individuals who have a passion for great food and outstanding service.
We offer gorgeous work locations, flexible scheduling, a fun work environment and competitive pay.
- Reliable transportation and the ability to travel throughout the wine country
- Weekend availability
- Regular access to email and the internet
- California Food Handler Certification or the ability to obtain
- One year experience in a fast paced culinary environment
- Works with event team to ensure highest quality food service
- Takes direction from Lead Chef
- Assist in set-up and breakdown of temporary kitchen
About Elaine Bell Catering:
It’s not just about showing up with the food. A successful event combines a stylish setting and gorgeous location with sumptuous dishes and well-chosen wines and spirits. Food quality, flavor and presentation are the hallmarks of Elaine Bell Catering. Well versed in French, Indian, Mediterranean and Asian-inspired cuisines, our creative menus are designed to suit all tastes. Thriving in this increasingly global world, with many cultures to consider, we recognize the need for diversity in cuisine. Elaine and her specialized chefs are fully capable of dazzling guests with authentic flavor profiles that mirror the memories of their taste buds. Our guests will be pampered by our team of trained, professionals, who with their gracious personalities will anticipate every need that may arise.
This is a non-management position
This is an on call position