Elaine Bell Catering is looking for a seasonal Warehouse Associate. The ideal candidate will have previous warehouse or event experience. Knowledge of party equipment (glassware, flatware, etc.) and kitchen equipment is a huge advantage.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Work with production team in preparation for events, to ensure that all equipment is accounted for, packed, loaded and delivered to each event.
- Load and unload trucks for events.
- Work to ensure accurate, safe and timely loading.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- General organization of the warehouse.
- Work in the scullery as needed.
- Previous warehouse and event experience is a plus
- Availability to work weekends and holidays
It’s not just about showing up with the food. A successful event combines a stylish setting and gorgeous location with sumptuous dishes and well-chosen wines and spirits. Food quality, flavor and presentation are the hallmarks of Elaine Bell Catering. Well versed in French, Indian, Mediterranean and Asian-inspired cuisines, our creative menus are designed to suit all tastes. Thriving in this increasingly global world, with many cultures to consider, we recognize the need for diversity in cuisine. Elaine and her specialized chefs are fully capable of dazzling guests with authentic flavor profiles that mirror the memories of their taste buds. Our guests will be pampered by our team of trained, professionals, who with their gracious personalities will anticipate every need that may arise.
Join us. Send your resume today.
This is a non-management position
This is a seasonal position
Visit Careers at Elaine Bell Catering