- Responsible for coordinating all event scheduling.
- Scheduling includes all party staff, event managers, wait staff, bartenders, beverage servers, lead chefs and party chefs.
- Effectively manage schedule changes.
- Confirm and communicate with staff via phone, text, email and Fusion.
- Coordinate with the Kitchen Admin and Executive Chef to schedule prep staff in coordination with event scheduling.
- Maintain staff information in Fusion
- Changes could include status and position changes, new hires, terms.
- Communicate changes with HR and Payroll to ensure compliance.
- Work with staffing agencies to order temporary staffing.
- In conjunction with HR recruit and interview job applicants. Hire and train all new event staff.
- Coordinate staff training.
This position is a critical managerial role within the organization. The Staffing Manager is directly responsible for the first line management if all service staff. The Staffing Manager also supervises a part-time Staffing Coordinator
- 3 years management experience.
- Versatility, discipline, organization, strong work ethic and sense of teamwork.
- Strong interpersonal communication.
- Creative problem solving on the fly.
- Must be able to work efficiently and have a clear track record of time management.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Elaine Bell Catering