Elaine Bell Catering seeks a Warehouse Manager to take charge of the fulfillment of the company's event equipment needs. Ideal candidates will have previous experience managing a warehouse, ideally in the event or hospitality industry.
- Load and unload company vehicles in preparation for events.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- Manage warehouse organization.
- Maintain equipment and beverage inventory.
- Manage warehouse and dish room staff.
- Work as an integral part of the company's operational team.
- Promote a safe work environment. Train staff to comply with safety and OSHA guidelines.
- Coordinate warehouse and kitchen receiving.
- Ability to work an extended and flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
- Ability to think clearly and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to focus attention on fine details.
- Demonstrate an innovation and creative entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments as part of a team.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
It’s not just about showing up with the food. A successful event combines a stylish setting and gorgeous location with sumptuous dishes and well-chosen wines and spirits. Food quality, flavor and presentation are the hallmarks of Elaine Bell Catering. Well versed in French, Indian, Mediterranean and Asian-inspired cuisines, our creative menus are designed to suit all tastes. Thriving in this increasingly global world, with many cultures to consider, we recognize the need for diversity in cuisine. Elaine and her specialized chefs are fully capable of dazzling guests with authentic flavor profiles that mirror the memories of their taste buds. Our guests are pampered by our team of trained professionals, who with their gracious personalities anticipate every need that may arise.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Elaine Bell Catering