As an Air Quality Project Manager at EDGE, you develop new clients and cultivate relationships with existing ones. As an individual, you are motivated by a desire to continuously improve and to contribute to the larger success of the firm. You uphold the highest ethical standards. With your drive and leadership skills, the prospect of becoming a Partner in the future is of high interest.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Lead and contribute to proposal writing efforts, including preparation of project budgets and identification of project team members;
- Serve as primary client contact on project work;
- Manage projects of all sizes by defining project deliverables, milestones, budget and schedule and communicating with Principal, project team, and client;
- Supervise and train project team members to ensure high-quality project deliverables;
- Identify and communicate project related health and safety concerns, prepare project safety plans, and ensure all work is completed in compliance with EDGE Health and Safety Requirements;
- Monitor project budgets to ensure accurate invoicing and ensure timely processing and payment;
- Perform QA/QC on project deliverables to ensure overall quality and accuracy of work product;
- Assist with office business development activities by identifying new opportunities with existing clients and developing new client relationships;
- Perform independent technical work, including preparation of air permit applications, emissions inventories, and regulatory compliance reports; and
- Remain current on understanding and interpretation of federal, state, and local air quality regulations, prepare regulatory applicability determinations and assist in compliance strategy development.
- B.S. in Engineering discipline (e.g., chemical, environmental, or related) from an accredited four-year college or university; and
- 6+ years of progressive environmental consulting experience, including at least one year of project management experience.
- M.S. in Engineering discipline (e.g., chemical, environmental, or related);
- Working knowledge of air dispersion models and modeling practices; and
- Licensure as Professional Engineer in Texas (or actions underway to obtain this credential).
EDGE strives to hire and retain the best and brightest candidates available in the marketplace. The selected candidate will demonstrate a passion for the business of environmental consulting, technical excellence and quality, leadership potential, a commitment to lifelong learning and growth, and the desire to build a long and rewarding career with EDGE.
EDGE offers a premium benefits package and compensation commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, an employer matched 401(k) plan, and bonus plan.
EDGE will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H‐1B visa, OPT, etc.) to fill this position.
This is a management position
This is a full time position