Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 26 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 5 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Our PropertyNestled in the coastal paradise of the Riviera Maya, in a pristine beachfront setting that stands out for its lush, expansive mangrove gardens and deep white sand beach, an extraordinary resort is taking shape: Etéreo offers an irresistible luxury experience where guests can escape in perfect comfort and seclusion and enjoy a deep connection with nature and with each other.
The Guest Experience Supervisor is the person who makes sure all guest experience is smooth from the pre arrival until the check out by a consistency in supervising the different departments involved in the guest experience, their goal is to support all the team members and to ensure the guests and colleagues satisfaction by using a guidance based on the Auberge and Forbes Standards. The Guest Experience Supervisor provides exceptional service, and is goal oriented.Key Responsibilities
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that Guest Service Supervisor Representatives will assist with. Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
Ensure the guest experience meets or exceeds all the Auberge / Forbes quality and service standards from Check-in to Check-out. This includes but is not limited to;
Supervise all necessary documents that have been prepared by the hosts, such as registration cards, spa treatments, and restaurant confirmation, as well as any other item that may support efficient and timely check-in/out processes.
Ensuring that the team is updating any Guest preferences (i.e. Bespoke Options and/or Experiences, Room specifics) are recorded on the guest history page and are well introduced to the appropriate departments for follow-up.
Audit the check in process: escorting guests to their room, Restaurants, Spa, etc.
Making sure of the prompt and tactful response to any Guest complaint that may arise.
Ensuring to teach the team the correct billing revision according to Front Desk policies and procedures.
Supervise the constant training for the hosts, bell boy, PBX, butlers and kids club team making sure their understanding
Making sure that any irregularities and discrepancies are recorded on the departmental logbook and brought to the attention of the MOD and/or General Manager.
Processing and auditing guest check-outs and giving guests a fond farewell.
Making constant audits to ensure Forbes and Auberge Standards, policies and procedures in the department are properly understood and followed through.
Supervise and maintain a very high standard of personal hygiene, behaviour and grooming standards of Guest Services staff.
Cooperate and coordinate teamwork with other departments.
Act as an ambassador of the hotel by providing Guests any reservation, information, amenities, area attractions, spa, and dining booking, as needed.
Organize and maintain the Reception counter, ensuring that all materials and supplies are readily available and accessible to expedite smooth departmental out procedures.
Is familiar with all Etereo & Kanai Complex facilities so as to be able to address, assist and actively sell services to guests.
Must share clear expectations to the team
The Guest Services Supervisor has to be able to identify improvement points and work in action plans with the Guest Services Manager.
Must maintain excellent relationships within the Guest Service Department and must familiarize oneself with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.
Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- A genuine affinity for interacting meaningfully and positively with Etereo teammates.
- Self-confidence and leadership skillsTwo years’ experience at a hotel.
- Able to work on a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
- Drive to learn multiple computer programs and continually refine processes.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English with guests, employees, owners, and management both orally and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time seamlessly, prioritizing with utmost care for the guest experience, including balancing operating computer programs, in-person guest needs, and professional telephone interaction.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems as they arise.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to input and access data in a computer.
- Ability to be a clear thinker and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of guest information and designated hotel data.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and individuals as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on work assignments.
- Awareness and sensitivity to the concept of luxury and quality
- Responsive and genuine with guests and colleagues
- Incorporates customer information as part of the overall strategy
- Understands the value of employees, customers and profit link
- Confident with guest interactions
- Communicates and compelling vision
- Inspires co-operation and commitment
- Has a sense of urgency
- Communicates clearly and persuasively
- Open to feedback and learning
- Achievement and goal oriented
- English Spoken
- Luxury hotel experience
- Spanish language competency
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Etéreo Auberge Resorts
Auberge Resorts LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Cuartos / Rooms
This is a management position
This is a full time position