Ideal candidate will have;
- a relevant degree or certification, a minimum of 2 year's job experience and have a working knowledge of sheet metal and/or structural steel.
- make final drawings, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- utilize knowledge of engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- make any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- have experience with 3D modeling using SolidEdge and 2D with AutoCAD.
- self motivate, complete tasks timely and accurately.
- ENJOY BEING PART OF AN AMAZING TEAM!
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Ernest-Spencer, Inc.