HOMEBUILDERS® Therapist positions available in King County (Washington State). Must live in, or be willing to move to King County.
WHO WE ARE
The Institute for Family Development's (IFD) internationally recognized Homebuilders program has an opening for full-time, in-home therapists in King County, Washington. Homebuilders is one of the oldest “family preservation” programs in the country, and IFD is one of the leaders in home-based services for families. As a Homebuilders therapist, you will work with only 2 families at a time, enabling you to provide intensive and responsive services to families with children at imminent risk of out of home placement, or children being reunified with their families. We are the largest provider of in-home family counseling services in Washington State. Our Homebuilders program is an "evidence-based program", and is being replicated across the U.S. and other countries. This is your opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable children and families.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive team environment; excellent clinical supervision; licensure supervision; and comprehensive training, including at least 10 days of workshop training in the initial year (CEUs provided).
- Flexible work hours, including evenings and weekends. If you are tired of, or can’t see yourself in a 9-5 job, this is the job for you.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, 20 days’ vacation, 12 days’ sick leave, 11 holidays a year, agency cell phone, and mileage compensation.
- Hiring bonus allocated throughout first year of employment.
This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic organization, and an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the child welfare services field: Our Homebuilders program is now being replicated in seven US states and British Columbia. We have received recognition from the U.S. Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, the Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP), the Washington State Institute for Public Policy (WSIPP), the California Evidence Based Clearinghouse for Child Welfare, and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM
- MSW, MA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field and two years of related experience
- Experience working with diverse populations, and/or bilingual skills also preferred.
This is a full time position