About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Collaborate with all areas of the business through your day-to-day support interactions and through project work. Provide exceptional support for a broad portfolio of business applications with a key focus on Yardi and real estate system data/analysis. Help drive a culture of continuous improvement - challenging the status quo, ensuring consistency, and driving efficiencies.
Enjoy a hybrid working model.
Role can be based in Winnipeg, Toronto, or Mississauga.
- Utilize your support and technology skills to lead the analysis and development of solutions to real estate system problems.
- Ensure data quality is monitored and create training and support materials on how data should be used.
- Support report development and enhancement, including report testing and working with business stakeholders from across the organization.
- Work with large datasets while learning to retrieve data from real estate systems, leveraging this knowledge to help develop report specifications and test plans.
- Apply problem-solving skills to support projects and real estate operations.
- Initiate opportunities to enhance and optimize business systems to help drive value for the organization.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on system upgrades and reporting enhancements.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures updates.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power BI.
- Strong query skills utilizing SQL an asset.
- Experience with Yardi or similar ERP an asset.
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate complex information to an audience-level understanding.
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with numerous competing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated attention to details with a focus on organization and accuracy.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs