About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Be part of a dynamic team which provides application support for GWL Realty Advisors (GWLRA) while having an opportunity to positively impact the day-to-day operations of the organization. GWLRA has several application environments supporting a diverse range of business functions including Finance, Asset Management, Leasing, Property Management, Portfolio Management and Corporate Services. This role will work with business teams, Canada Life Technology Services, and external vendors to support the continued operation and enhancement of our many systems.
Enjoy a hybrid working model.
This role supports the daily operations of GWLRA, Real Estate Business Solutions. Responsibilities in this area include:
- Addressing system issues, including:
- Issue Analysis and resolution
- Engaging external vendors and Canada Life Technology Services where needed
- Monitoring and communicating the status of the issue through completion
- Testing of system enhancements and/or new reports
- Completion of information requests and/or feeds for internal clients
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in our current applications and processes
- Information gathering to support security audits and reviews
- Understand and support the following real estate processes when required:
- Property setup and configuration
- User security for both Real Estate applications and Network
- System configuration and security
- Scheduling of system processes and reports
- Financial Consolidations
- Currency Conversions
- Budgeting Process
- Post secondary education
- Yardi Voyager 7S experience an asset
- Bilingual – English/French an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with numerous competing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated attention to details with a focus on organization and accuracy.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Computer skills particularly in MS Office, SQL an asset.
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs