About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Reporting into the Asset Manager of GTA Office Asset Management, you will work on a team that manages 6.7 million sq. ft. of assets valued at over $2.6 billion. The ideal candidate that we are looking for is ambitious, comfortable being challenged and eager to learn.
This is a hybrid paid position for the duration of May to September.
- Work on Argus Enterprise valuation software to provide support in the internal valuation and external appraisal review processes
- Assist with the creation of annual operating budgets and business plans
- Conduct market research, reports and analysis to support valuations, leasing and investment decisions
- Perform tenant covenant reviews for lease transactions
- Liaise with internal teams including Leasing, Property Management, Investments, Development and Accounting to manage the portfolio and drive returns
- Special projects as needed
- Currently enrolled in university, ideally in a business or real estate related degree and planning to return to school fall 2023
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Argus experience is an asset
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs