About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Work in a collaborative team-based environment to provide engaging and effective training materials to employees.
- Assist with the preparation or updating of training materials
- Validate training content
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Create or search for free infographics or visuals for use in eLearning environment
- Provide administrative support for training activities
- Currently enrolled as a student in Education, Training, Marketing or related field, and planning to return to school fall 2023
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to develop creative and engaging training materials
- Familiarity with a learning management system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Bilingual is an asset (English/French)
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs