About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- Retrieve and review all utility billings (Gas, Water, Hydro, Steam, etc.), for accuracy and completeness.
- Investigate and follow up with service providers for any discrepancies.
- Update and maintain utility trackers periodically to ensure all utility bills are received and processed in Yardi on time.
- Retrieve and review all property tax bills.
- Reconcile all property tax PAP withdrawals with back up provided by Treasury. Investigate any discrepancies with municipality and external consultant.
- Provide support to the Real Estate Accounting and Property Management teams as required
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Controller/Assistant Controller
- Post-secondary degree in accounting program.
- Enrolment or interest in pursuing the CPA program would be a nice to have.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office and Yardi experience would be ideal
- The incumbent must be self-motivated, complete tasks independently and work well in a team environment
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs