About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Employment Status: Salary (40 hours per week)
Special Requirements: Availability to work Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00am-7:00pm – hours of work will vary within the range. Must be able to travel to GTA Properties.
Marketing + Leasing
- Encourages appointments or viewings with all prospective resident callers, walk-ins, and email inquiries
- Qualifies prospective residents to determine their needs and suitability as candidates
- Conducts viewings of the property and suites with prospective residents
- Sells specific property benefits to prospective residents in order to obtain a commitment to rental
- Negotiates leases to achieve optimum value
- Inspects upcoming suite availabilities prior to showing to potential residents
- Informs the Manager National Leasing of any difficulties or trends in leasing.
- Conducts monthly market surveys and provide the information to Head Office
- Carries out other duties and/or procedures related to marketing as assigned
Administration + Reporting
- Review, complete and maintain Availability Report and Traffic report
- Registers all prospective residents using a Guest Registration Card
- Collects and completes all pertinent information on the Application Form and forwards to the Property Manager for approval
- Completes background checks, order credit checks, completes and executes the signing of all leases, schedules, assignments, and addendum forms
- Notifies all applicants of the Landlord’s decision (approval or decline) of the application
- Provides move-in package to new residents at time of lease signing; provides a full orientation when possible
- Assists with coordination of moving elevator reservations for move-ins and outs with the Community Manager for new and current residents
- Assists with completion of incoming and outgoing suite inspections and documents as required
- Carries out other duties and/or procedures related to rental and administration of suites as assigned
- Handles all telephone and walk-in inquiries from prospective residents professionally and courteously
- Follows up with prospects
- 1+ year of sales or customer service experience
- Property Management experience an asset
- Intermediate level knowledge of Yardi and MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving is required
- Must be a self-starter with high degree of initiative, creativity, collaboration, and flexibility
- Have a thorough understanding of competing properties and current market conditions
- Please note this position will require travel throughout GTA sites.
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs