About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
The Property Administrator role is responsible for the monthly administration and processing of
residential accounts receivable and collections. This position is also responsible for all legal aspects of the RTA and LTB rules and regulations along with some accounts payable processing of site invoices for a portfolio of multi-residential properties.
- Handling resident inquiries professionally and courteously, while providing superior customer service to both internal and external customers
- Process daily resident activities including move-ins, move-outs, LMR/security deposit applications, rent adjustments, parking adjustments and resident discharge adjustments.
- Input rental payments to the property financial system, creating deposits and receipt batches and deposit cheques using Yardi 7S Check Scan and BMO deposit edge scanners.
- Process rent increases, AGI’s (above guideline increases) and rent reductions as required
- Ability to read, reconcile, understand, and explain a resident ledger
- Prepare summary and detail monthly aging accounts receivable reports while providing explanations for long-standing arrears on accounts
- Administer any required rent reminders, N1, N4, N5, N6 and N8 documents
- Forward delinquent accounts to legal
- Assist the Property Management team with collection of delinquent rents
- Complete cheque requisitions
- Reconcile and issue annual rent statements if required by the resident
- Upload vendor invoices into system and match them to Purchase Orders
- Process invoices for payment using Payscan
- Understand approval workflow in Yardi
- Understand purchase order and change order process in Yardi as well as job cost for insuite work
- Work closely with site teams and property administration teams to process invoices and troubleshoot outstanding amounts
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 2 years of real estate accounts receivable administration experience, is detail oriented and takes pride in their work. Other important qualifications include ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple demands and competing priorities. Technical skills include knowledge of Yardi Voyager 7S, or other real estate software and Microsoft Office.
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs