About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
This is an 18-month contract position.
- Manage a variety of impactful and innovative projects from conception to execution
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and communications
- Build a strategic, innovative, and people-focused team that’s reflective of organizational values including Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy
- Drive projects to completion in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders.
- Support and facilitate process improvement teams through the use of 6 Sigma and Lean tools and analysis
- Inspire teams and the broader organization to think differently by effecting efficient practices
- Ensure resources are being used effectively and appropriately while also being cognizant of organizational policies and procedures
- Ensure awareness and mitigation of a variety of risks
- Manage the results of these initiatives to ensure success
- 5+ years of experience in program management (or a similar-style role) leading transformational projects and initiatives
- Ability to manage a program life cycle from conception to execution to analysis
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, high volume and complex environment with ability to overcome challenges & barriers
- Proven track record of leading change that impacted efficiencies and ROI
- Lean Six Sigma and PMP certification (preferred)
- University degree related to Engineering or Business (preferred)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – after all you will be expected to inspire and lead change!
- Expert when it comes to process improvement & quality management
- Nimble and agile leader with a strong ability to influence and inspire
What we Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs