About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- Assist in the efficient, effective, and successful control of all base building equipment and systems such as chillers, centrifugal pumps and various air-handling systems etc
- Assist contractors in the completion of required tasks. Obtain estimates and quotations for proposed work in the building as required.
- Perform water treatment chemical testing, critical system testing including chilled water back up, base building and tenant generators.
- Actively participate in energy management practices for all mechanical and ventilation systems.
- Provide tour and inspection reports on an ongoing basis. Support maintenance of and ongoing improvements to WHMIS and environmental health and safety programs
- Must be willing to work within a rotation schedule and share on-call duties as part of a rotation schedule, while providing standby support to on-call maintenance staff as required to attend after-hours emergencies from time to time and back up other sites within portfolio.
- Ensure cleanliness and housekeeping conditions are fully observed to only the highest standard.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance using Angus PM system.
- Perform demand maintenance and repairs to required fans, pumps, etc. as required.
- Ensure that all Corporate OH&S Policies, Procedures and Programs are implemented and strictly followed, including Environmental, Sustainability, and Property Management Policies and Procedures
- Track and schedule work, ensuring all annual compliance testing and inspections are completed.
- Manage tenant work order requests using the Angus TR system while ensuring tenants are satisfied with building operation matters
- Maintain operator logs, checklists, and inspections
- 2+ years of experience in commercial property management operation
- Strong knowledge of Building HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, BAS Systems and Life Safety Systems.
- BES certifications or currently enrolled
- Valid drivers license
- A highly collaborative & team-oriented personality as we all work closely together, and problem solve together
- A hands-on mechanical and electrical professional with strong trouble-shooting skills
- Passion for sustainability and energy management
- Security clearance is a must.
- Experience working with Augus (is preferred)
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- $400 to use towards wellness spending account (until Dec 31st, 2023)
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs