About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- Deposit rental cheques to appropriate GWLRA bank accounts, code tenant cheques and record cash receipts to Tenants’ accounts in Yardi
- Perform all rental account and invoice administration, including reconciliations, record maintenance, collections and all related tasks
- Identify operating expenses, ensuring invoices match to purchase orders for accuracy and accurate allocations; ensure timely processing, monthly purchase order reconciliation
- Prioritize property operating expense invoices that require immediate payment
- Maintain control logs of property utility, property tax, leasing and capital expenditure invoices; utility tracking administration
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of tenant charge backs and refunds (where applicable)
- Preparing, processing and submitting monthly accounting reports such as accounts payable, electronic fund transfers, NSF recording and deposit of rental cheques.
- Maintain an accurate filing system for audit and reference; monthly AP filing
- Complete variance explanations for the monthly property reports as required
- Maintain utilities consumption and costs tracking sheets
- Percentage rent reporting as required
- Assisting Property Manager and Senior Property Administrator with compilation and maintenance of all documentation, binders, files, electronic filing, expense reports and various administrative duties.
- Administration of Vendor Maintenance requirements
- Work closely with various internal groups and property managers to ensure all administrative aspects of Tenancy Leases are maintained
- Maintaining tenant emergency contact information and administration of tenant information in Angus
- Assist in annual audit function by locating and copying invoices for audit and verification purposes
- Provide back up for Sr. Property Administrator
- Assist with staff educational requests
- Handle a variety of internal and external vendor inquiries regarding invoice payments
- Distribution of annual RPS notices within required timelines
- Collecting, reviewing, and tracking tenant insurance certificates and corresponding with tenants to ensure compliance to policies and lease requirements
- Compose and send tenant advisories and onboarding packages as required
- Actively participate in tenant appreciation events, liaising with marketing to ensure successful events
- 2 + years of experience in property administration/real estate property accounting
- Proficiency with Yardi and Angus systems
- Current enrollment in BOMI RPA program is considered an asset
- Proven record of exemplary customer services
- Post secondary education in a related discipline
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to cope with changing client needs and delivering successful results within respective required time frames
- Exceptional written and verbal communications, organization, interpersonal and time management skills
- High initiative, professional and flexible
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- $400 to use towards wellness spending account (until Dec 31st, 2023)
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs