About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Drive benefit and savings plan development, strategy and execution for all benefit, and RRSP, TFSA, and Retirement savings plans at GWL Realty Advisors for employees nationally across a variety of roles.
BENEFIT + SAVINGS PLAN STRATEGY
- Compile, analyze and monitor a variety of Canadian benefits program data
- Develop recommendations, business cases and secure approval for changes to benefits and savings programs and policies
- Assess legislative impacts, environmental and industry trends and the competitive positioning of the benefits programs within the Real Estate and Investments portfolio
- Maintain and update applicable Canadian benefits plan summaries, policy documentation, forms
- Oversight for compliance/governance and risk management for respective benefits & savings plans within legal/professional boundaries: policies/procedures, insurance industry best practice, etc.
- Research and recommend solutions for escalations and exceptions of complex employee, advisor, & retiree issues via a combination of due diligence and collaboration
- Negotiate annual benefit premium renewal rates
- Maintain the day-to-day enrollment within the plans
- Track and collect premiums for employees on leave
- System maintenance, set up, and testing as required pertaining to these plans
- Annual filings, audit responsibilities, and Board reporting
- Lead/oversee project and communication campaigns to ensure program management reaches target audiences
- Improve employee understanding of programs by developing appropriate communication strategies and messaging
- Work collaboratively with various internal HR stakeholders to communicate our wellness philosophy & strategy around physical, mental, and financial well-being
- Initiate and develop (as needed) programs & policies related to benefits & savings which align to organization strategy and product launches
- Maintain information contained on the intranet for leaders and employee consumption
PLAN MAINTENANCE + INSIGHT GENERATION
- Assess and maintain processes and controls to manage program risk, ensuring that respective benefit, Pension, RRSP, and TFSA plans meet both regulatory and internal controls requirements
- Ongoing assessment/evaluation and reporting to illustrate the cost effectiveness and value of benefits & savings for respective programs (eg. cost/benefit analyses, support business case development)
- Incorporate research into benefits & savings plan management via aggregate data analyses
- Financial management of respective plans to ensure sustainability
- Generate + maintain process documentation and improvements to support efficient/effective plan administration
- 5+ years of experience in group/corporate HR benefits, and savings plans (Pension, RRPS, TFSA)
- 3+ years of experience implementing health + wellness, and savings programs/initiatives in complex matrixed organizations
- Experience driving health + wellness & savings programs from ideation to reality
- Experience reporting on program-related analytics metrics (usage, renewal, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- $400 to use towards wellness spending account (until Dec 31st, 2023)
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs