About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Reports to: Property Manager
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Position Overview: this role is important to the successful operation of a residential building and is responsible for the overall performance of multiple properties.
- Professionally and courteously handle all inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns
- Maintain an overall focus on enhancing the customer experience
- Be responsible and accountable for the supervision and activities of all site staff, service providers and contractors
- Ensure all appropriate logs, inspections, certificates, permits are up-to-date
- Host weekly team meetings in conjunction with the Property Manager
- Ensure compliance with all legislation
- Complete thorough orientation and training of new and existing staff according to established policies and procedures
- Ensure maintenance repairs are completed on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction and safety (within 24 – 48 hours)
- Complete month-end duties and responsibilities, which includes coordinating all aspects of suite turnovers.
- Review and evaluate repairs and maintenance requests to ensure they meet budgetary and operational expenses
- Assist with annual suite inspections
- Oversee rent collection striving for zero arrears each month and track frequent delinquency
- Assist with accounts payable when required
- Perform and document monthly site and vacant suite inspections, routinely follow-up to ensure all deficient items identified are addresses in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in customer service
- Property Management experience an asset
- Must possess valid driver’s license
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- $400 to use towards wellness spending account (until Dec 31st, 2023)
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs