About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
For candidates in British Columbia, the salary range for this position is $85,900 - $143,200 annually.
Planning + Strategy
- Assess strategic opportunities for various assets and investments, including developing revenue enhancing and cost reduction strategies, as well as GHG reduction and sustainability strategies
- Assess financial and operational asset performance on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Evaluate historical and projected operation performance
- Participate in annual budget and performance target preparation
- Prepare asset business plans
- Advise on pre-development pipelining and development transitions to IPP
Valuation + Analysis
- Lead appraisals and take an active role in the valuation process
- Evaluate and compare asset return performance against market benchmarks
- Work with internal teams during acquisitions, dispositions, and development
- Participate in the due diligence process for potential acquisitions
Research + Reporting
- Lead market research to support hold/sell strategies
- Evaluate both the near-term and long-term impacts of new technology, capital projects, and value enhancing initiatives on the portfolio
- Evaluate investment and return performance of various assets and compare with market benchmarks
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reporting for portfolio management.
- Support the preparation and delivery of quarterly client presentations and a variety of ad-hoc client requests
- Provide guidance and training to other employees in the department
- Direct workflows, delegate tasks when appropriate, and complete a variety of personnel administrative processes (ex. input to performance evaluation)
- 3+ years of senior-level commercial asset management experience
- Ideally MBA or CFA
- Real Estate License or in the process of becoming licensed
- Extensive experience calculating real estate returns and investment performance
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Argus Enterprise experience
- Experience providing clear and actionable recommendations and solutions to a variety of complex financial, legal, and contractual problems
- Proven track record of building and maintaining effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Motivated and high initiative with a passion for real estate
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs