About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Are you an outstanding communicator who’s ready to use your storytelling and writing skills to get people talking and build community? You’re known for turning a compelling narrative into a story that connects people. You’re curious, passionate and driven. You’re a great listener and you know how to create experiences that bring diverse perspectives together.
Bring your digital expertise to the Corporate Communications team as a Communications Engagement Manager. In this role, you’ll contribute to managing the GWLRA brand and advancing how the organization connects digitally externally with key stakeholders and internally with employees.
- Growing our social media presence through actively managing our social media strategy by overseeing the editorial strategy, writing compelling, conversational content using the GWLRA brand voice and tone, and measuring performance.
- Connecting internal audiences by continuously focusing the organization’s intranet purpose and aligning the business including developing editorial content, promoting the use of the intranet, maintaining the visual design within existing brand standards, and collaborating with key stakeholders to understand and implement requirements.
- Creating compelling, conversational content including corporate website and intranet content, internal announcements, presentations, newsletters, and stories, including coordinating with French translations.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to analyze sentiment of conversations, manage and monitor online conversations, and assist with crisis management and negative comments.
- Recommend and implement best practices for internal and external communications measurement and analytics to enhance content outputs.
- Demonstrated experience using social media to grow and enhance brand reputation in B2B and B2C settings, including campaign ideation and development as well as day-to-day marketing or communications.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy.
- Build internal and external relationships, rallying different groups of people together. Highly organized, resourceful, and efficient.
- A successful track record of creating and executing digital engagement strategies that enable an organization’s desired cultural and business outcomes.
- Proven ability to think strategically, be creative, take initiative, and influence and engage stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and project management capabilities.
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to evaluate and make decisions to enhance the user experience and grow online communities.
- A curious mindset about digital technologies and interest keeping up to date with the latest digital engagement trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Digital Marketing, or Journalism or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years communications and content management experience.
- Excellent writer and passionate storyteller, with strong communications skills (verbal and written).
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and which types of creative content works best for each platform.
- Advance knowledge of social media design, management, and scheduling tools such as Sprout Social and Canva.
- Advanced knowledge of the Office 365 and Adobe suite of products.
- Sound knowledge of metrics tools as Google Analytics.
- Experience managing websites using WordPress or another CMS.
- Understanding of SEO and optimization best practices.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs