About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
As a Communication Specialist supporting property management teams nationally, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining consistency in service and communication across all our multi-residential buildings. This multifaceted role requires a strategic and proactive approach to customer service, communication, and brand management.
This role offers a unique opportunity to blend customer service excellence with strategic communication, contributing to the overall success and positive image of the multi-residential portfolio.
Consistent Service and Communication
- Collaborate with property site teams to establish and uphold consistent communication and customer service protocols with customers.
- Implement and oversee communication strategies, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and values.
- Oversee company general email mailboxes, addressing and coordinating customer requests, questions, or grievances by collaborating with property site teams or head office team.
- Develop and implement communication strategies that not only reflect the company's vision, purpose, culture, and values but also ensure a unified brand voice.
- Conduct regular brand audits across the portfolio to ensure adherence to customer service and communication guidelines across all channels.
Resident Satisfaction Analysis
- Analyze resident satisfaction results and resident feedback to identify specific communication-related trends. Summarize into an overall report for the portfolio and each property highlighting areas where we improved and areas that need further improvement.
Communication & Marketing
- Create customized communication pieces and templates specifically designed for residential audiences, encompassing our resident information website, resident advisories, posters, and elevator screens.
- Work in tandem with the internal corporate communications team to uphold brand standards company-wide, ensuring alignment with the multi-residential team.
Website and Content Creation
- Oversee the resident information website to ensure it functions as a dependable and uniform information hub for residents. Identify strategies to boost site traffic and encourage repeat visits.
- Develop and curate content for lifestyle blog articles catered to apartment living with a focus on enhancing resident engagement through effective communication.
- Collaborate with property teams to collect innovative content, including visual stories and testimonials for communication materials. Partner with our Marketing team to boost visibility on platforms like Google Reviews and Social Media.
Resident Portal - User Adoption
- Drive initiatives to enhance user adoption on the resident portal by identifying and implementing strategies to increase engagement and usage among residents at each property.
Reporting, and Collaboration
- Provide regular reports on communication effectiveness, resident engagement, and brand perception.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including leasing, residential operations, and finance, to ensure unified brand messaging.
- Manage the tracking of vendor invoices and facilitate their submission to the finance department for processing.
- Post secondary degree or diploma with a focus on Marketing or communications or a related field.
- 3+ years communications or customer service experience.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, communications, or property management.
- Advanced knowledge of the Office 365 and experience with design software (ie Adobe Creative suite, InDesign, and photoshop) is an asset.
- Experience managing websites using WordPress or another CMS a bonus.
- Proficient analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and identify trends.
- Proven ability to think strategically, be creative, take initiative, and influence and engage stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in French, both written and spoken, is an asset.
- Ability to lead projects and work independently.
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs