About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
The Property Administrator (Operations) directly reports to the Property Manager for the fulfillment of his/her duties and responsibilities, including interpretation, application and execution, and will assist and work in harmony with the entire property management team.
This position is to perform administrative duties that may involve confidential matters and will play a significant role in achieving, maintaining and improving the goals and objectives of the property management operation.
The Property Administrator (Operations) role includes the following:
- Is responsible for maintaining and executing tenant amenity bookings in a timely manner.
- Assist with the set up and maintaining of a computerized preventative maintenance program (ANGUS).
- Monitor and assist in the maintenance of a computerized tenant services program (ANGUS)
- Assist with budget preparation and required reporting.
- Responsible for answering the telephone, taking messages, with appropriate follow-up required.
- Will assist property managers and designated Project Manager in the organization and follow-up on tenant renovations and improvements.
- Collection and maintenance of various forms of records including, but not limited to plans, insurance, fixtures & chattels listing, and other information related to operations.
- Assist in the institution of procurement included by not limited to contract administration, required approval and file management.
- Updating and development of property manuals as required.
- Provide assistance to the Property Manager and Operations Team by keeping on top of deadlines/commitments and through pro-active follow-up
- Assist in the organization of tenant functions and engagements.
- Completion of property inspections and parking lot records maintenance. Formation of parking policy and distribution of decals and maintenance of related records. (if applicable)
- Provide general administrative support including word processing, presentations, expense reports, filing, photocopying, faxing, scheduling appointments/meetings, maintaining vacation records, ordering of office supplies, etc.
- Track Tenant and contractor insurance certificates and send out renewal reminders to provide the certificates on expiry.
- Assist in OHS, Tenant Green Team and BOMA Best Committees for respective buildings (if applicable)
- Assist with the development and maintaining of the filing systems.
- Will develop and maintain an excellent line of communication among building operators, staff, management, contractors, and tenants.
- Will be expected to perform miscellaneous duties and special projects relating to property management as may be delegated by the Property Manager or Operations Manager from time to time.
- Will assist Property Administrator (Accounting) for coverage as required.
- Will establish and maintain an excellent climate of working relations both inside GWLRA and outside the company with tenants and contractors consistent with encouraging improved service and performance.
- Will keep the Property Manager and Operations Team informed of his/her operation and of any unusual matters that might affect approved plans and budgets.
- Must develop and maintain a positive and professional working attitude.
- Overall goal is to ensure that all work identified herein is performed accurately, efficiently, and that a high level of productivity is achieved.
- Minimum of high school diploma.
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Business Administration would be an asset.
- Former experience in bookkeeping, accounting, etc. would be an asset.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel, have a high degree of accuracy, and be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs