About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Planning & Strategy
- Support the team in the preparation of annual budgets, interim forecasts, and business plans in collaboration with a variety of internal groups
- Play an integral part in the annual appraisal process by liaising with external appraisers, providing pertinent information when required, and reviewing draft appraisals and corresponding valuation models
- Present a variety of reports to senior asset management staff and portfolio management team
- Build and maintain cash flow and valuation models by using a variety of approaches including discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis, net-present value (NPV) analysis, and cash-flow modeling
- Using financial tools when required to complete asset valuations, lease analyses, capital rationales, etc.
- Prepare analysis and reports for various internal and external parties
- Work with internal teams during acquisition, disposition, and development phases and participate in the due diligence process
- Lead appraisals and take an active role in the valuation process.
- Evaluate return performance of assets and compare with market benchmarks
- Keep current with market trends; prepare market reports and research papers for internal use.
- Prepare presentations to external clients; including mid-year review presentations and budget presentations
- Provide support to the asset management team on special projects as needed
- Minimum of 2 years experience gained from a similarly positioned role in commercial and/or residential asset management, investment analysis, brokerage or appraisal
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline
- Expertise in calculating real estate returns and investment performance
- Advanced Excel skills as well as previous Argus Enterprise experience
- Experience providing clear and actionable recommendations and solutions to a variety of complex financial, legal, and contractual problems
- Proven track record for building and maintaining effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs