About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
The Building Services Porter is a casual position which requires candidates to have the flexibility to work 7 days per week, including statutory holidays from May 1, 2024 to September 30, 2024. Shifts are scheduled in accordance with the reservation requirements of the grounds and will include a variety of morning, afternoon and evening shifts that typically average a total of 25-30 hours per week. After Labour Day the grounds operate on reduced hours until the end of September. Preference will be given to candidates who have availability to work part-time evenings and weekends.
- Maintain clubhouse and grounds in a clean and orderly condition, performing various duties per a daily/weekly schedule for both interior and exterior areas
- Communicate with employees by telephone, email, and in-person to coordinate bookings, take reservations and confirm events already booked
- Set up all amenities required to support employee and department events (i.e., barbecues, tables, equipment), assist groups as necessary during events and ensure a smooth transition between morning and afternoon bookings
- Set up and maintain all areas for league sporting activity - baseball field, volleyball court and tennis courts
- Perform routine inspections of property and make and/or report repairs necessary
- Respond to and resolve incidents and problems accordingly
- Enrollment in a post-secondary program would be an asset
- Must possess current Standard First-aid and CPR certificate
- Must supply own steel toe safety shoes
- Required to work in an outside environment with exposure to a variety of weather elements
- Must be capable of performing physical tasks that requires lifting up to 50 lbs
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, especially for the need of ensuring all users uphold guidelines
- Dependable and reliable with self-motivation to perform tasks independently with minimal supervision
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs