About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- Complete reporting and analysis to support internal valuations, external appraisals, leasing and investment decisions.
- Assist with the creation of annual operating budgets and business plans.
- Perform financial reviews on prospective tenants as part of due diligence for lease transactions.
- Assist in marketing efforts such as broker event planning and development of marketing materials.
- Work with internal teams including Investments, Development, Accounting and Property Management to streamline property operations and drive returns.
- Special projects as needed.
- Currently enrolled in university, ideally in a business or real estate related degree and planning to return to school in fall 2024.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Argus experience is an asset.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs