About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- Process a variety of accounts payable invoices including tenant refunds
- Process account receivables including tenant charge-backs
- Prepare month-end accruals, re-class entries, and a variety of month-end processes
- Enter gross sales for retail tenants
- Assist with monthly capital and leasing amortization entries
- Assist with Quarterly Forecast & Annual Budget preparation
- Compile financial information for property/asset appraisals
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled as an accounting/finance student and planning to return to school fall 2024
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and initiative that lead to effective solutions
- Detail oriented and able to effectively manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Eager for exposure to real estate accounting processes and procedures, including learning Yardi, a cloud-based property management & accounting software
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs