About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- Calculation and verification of forecasted recoverable capital and leasing amortization assumptions for properties
- Upload amortization assumptions into Yardi Voyager 7S
- Creation of long-range amortization trending analysis report for the property
- Assist with converting data from AM Model to Construction Manager Capital Planning tool
- Processing and reviewing actual recoverable capital and leasing monthly amortization expense entries
- Loading monthly amortization expense entry post reports to the Centralized File Server
- Providing vacation relief for other members on the team
- Completion of 3rd year of post-secondary accounting/finance degree program
- Proficient working in Microsoft Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- Detail-oriented and analytical with a keen eye for detecting oddities and the curiosity to investigate them
- Managing multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Deadline driven
- Team player
- Eager to learn and contribute to the team’s successful completion of budgets
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs