About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- General maintenance of all exterior plants, shrubs, trees and lawns, consisting of planting, watering, fertilizing, weeding, trimming, edging and mowing.
- Safe operation of electric/gasoline powered grounds equipment.
- Control of weeds using mechanical methods.
- Maintain shop and work areas in a clean and safe condition, which includes exterior daily cleaning of courtyard, entrances and general litter collection of the entire property.
- Adhere to health and safety policies, regulations and safe work practices.
- Working outdoors in various weather conditions including extreme heat.
- Experience with common types of grounds maintenance equipment, such as lawn mowers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, and grass trimmers.
- Previous horticultural experience an asset.
- Familiarity with the operation of grounds keeping equipment.
- Successful completion of this work requires continuously demanding physical tasks.
- Responsible with an exceptional work ethic and the ability to work safely alone and with a group.
Safety wear, personal protection equipment (PPE), and training will be provided.
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs