About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Working in a collaborative team-based environment, the Treasury Analyst will be performing daily and monthly tasks and completing reporting deliverables of the Treasury group.
- Complete all the steps associated with cash management reporting - daily cash analysis, clearing and cash management reporting using data from online banking systems, real estate systems and spreadsheets.
- Complete process for daily banking notifications.
- Provide information (e.g., account balances, zero-balancing, pre-authorized payments, etc.) to Winnipeg and Regional staff.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations for all real estate bank accounts (220+) including compilation of supporting document and bank statements.
- Follow up and ensure all reconciling items are cleared in the following month and prior to the next month-end cut-off time.
- Assist with completion of banking information required in the setup of incoming wire payments.
- Complete ad hoc requests and projects as assigned.
Key Attributes and Strengths:
- Highly analytical, with very good attention to details.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize properly and work on tight deadlines.
- Effective communication and good customer service skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Word documents
- Very good knowledge of accounting.
- Able to manage change, can work independently or as part of a team.
Education and Experience:
- Currently attending a university degree or currently pursuing a CPA or CTP designation
- Experience with multi-level organizational structures
- Knowledge or experience working in Treasury department would be an asset.
- Experience working with Yardi system and banking platforms would be an asset.
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs