About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- Scanning capital job invoices to pdf and ensuring completeness of scan.
- Attaching invoices to the correct job in Yardi.
- Downloading capital job invoices from sharepoint to attach to Yardi jobs.
- Boxing up paper copies of invoices with correct labelling for off-site storage.
- Scanning and filing of other documents as required.
We are seeking someone with a positive, friendly and collaborative personality who is a hard worker and knows how to have fun at work. This position would be a great fit for a recent high school graduate pursuing post-secondary in September 2024.
Competencies and Talents
- Detail oriented;
- Appreciation and willingness to work within a standard set of parameters;
- Superior oral and written skills;
- Good problem-solving ability;
- Able to work both independently as well as in a team framework;
- Deadline driven;
- The office is located adjacent to the C-Train line.
- A standard work day is 7.5 hours plus 1 hour for lunch.
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs