About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to hone your written and verbal communication skills by supporting the Corporate Communications team in their management of GWLRA’s internal and external channels.
- Create and schedule content and visuals for GWLRA’s social media channels (LinkedIn, X, Instagram)
- Monitor social media performance and identify new ways to increase engagement
- Provide writing and editing support for internal and external stories
- Contribute to new audience growth and engagement tactics
- Assist in the day-to-day maintenance of the company’s intranet
- Provide research help to support the implementation of staff engagement program
- Currently enrolled in (or recently completed) a communications program or related discipline
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience creating content for different social media platforms
- Experience using Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and Sprout Social is an asset
- A writing sample may be requested in the interview process
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs