About GWL Realty Advisors
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
- Provide additional support for Q2 & Q3 -2024 forecast in Job Cost
- Provide additional support for 2024 Capital Budget (Schedule 8 and Job Cost)
- Assist with invoice processing for utilities and other expense types.
- Provide team coverage and additional resource support for the Finance Team
- Assist the processing of centralized invoices.
- Provide support to site teams and Payable Administrators on communications to vendors to instruct them on how and who to submit invoices for processing.
- Provide support to Property Administrator team during vacation and assist with AGI mailing (if applicable) and last Month Rent deposit project, as well as other projects that might require additional personnel.
- Suggest and document process improvement initiatives.
- Currently enrolled as an accounting/finance student and planning to return to school fall 2024
- Eager for exposure to real estate accounting processes and procedures
- Detail oriented and able to effectively manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and initiative that lead to effective solutions
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative team environment
- Proficient with MS Excel + Access
What We Offer
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).
This is a summer student position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs