One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
Come join a national leader in the commercial real estate space!
We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Manager of Leasing to join our GTA Office team. Working out of our headquarters at 33 Yonge Street this individual will be responsible for our office portfolio in the North York & Mississauga region.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Broker or leasing person from the landlord side to join a well-established real estate company that offers stability and significant opportunity for growth. As a Senior Manager of Leasing you should already have a well-established network and a positive reputation within the commercial real estate space.
The Director of Leasing will count on you to be their right-hand person, so the ideal candidate will have strong leadership abilities and growth potential.
You will be an ambassador for the organization, so we are looking for someone who is a strong fit with our values and a positive reflection of our brand!
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Establishing strong relationships and maintaining ongoing contact with brokers, tenants and prospective tenants.
- Negotiating financial and legal terms of leasing Proposals, Offers and Leases to achieve maximum value for our stakeholders.
- Coordinate communication between departments, i.e. asset management, construction, development, property management and accounting.
- Manage the transition from leasing prospect to tenant by remaining involved as deal is passed on to Property Management, ensuring all major milestones and timelines are hit.
- Strategically plan broker functions for the purpose of marketing space and maintaining business relationships.
- Having a high level of presence at industry related events.
- Market existing space and upcoming expiries throughout the portfolio through tours and presentations.
- Manage renewals, expansions, early terminations of existing tenant base.
- Manage all marketing material to the brokerage community.
- Prepare lease assumptions for annual budget process.
- 6 to 10 years of commercial real estate leasing experience (broker or landlord).
- A positive reputation within the leasing industry (people know who you are and enjoy doing business with you!)
- Passionate about leasing (you love what you do, enjoy networking, the chase of a deal and the fulfillment of closing a deal).
- A university degree - ideally related to business or real estate.
- A real estate license and vehicle is required.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building abilities.
- A strong representation of GWLRA’s core values.
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs