One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
Our Chief Financial Officer is looking for an Executive Assistant. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced executive assistant who has prior experience supporting senior level executives, enjoys being proactive and has a love for numbers!
This is a great opportunity for someone to act as a true executive business partner in assisting with the execution and research of a variety of projects and a variety of day to day projects/tasks. Outside of working closely with our CFO you will also assist with projects, calendar, expense and travel coordination for HR and Communications teams.
As an Executive Assistant for this team you should be highly customer service focused as you will work closely with several groups and stakeholders. You enjoy organizing and planning tasks while maintaining a high level of detail. No task is too complex or minor to you – you are highly collaborative and want to help with whatever is needed by the team!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about administrative work but also enjoys working with analytics. You will have the opportunity to get exposure to analytical work such as reporting.
If you know how to pivot around challenges, are entrepreneurial in your decision-making abilities and understand the busy demands of an executive’s workload, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing full administrative support to executives including managing, planning and booking meetings, compiling reporting, and supporting with ad hoc administrative duties.
- Participate in special projects and programs as appropriate.
- Assisting and preparing for all internal and external meetings with meeting documents, agenda, action items, boardroom booking, webinar set up, preparing presentation decks etc.
- Attend meetings to assist with minutes and/or action items and follow up.
- Prepares documents, photocopies, scans, answers phone and greets visitors at reception
- Compiling data, research and preparing excel reports
- 5 years plus of executive assistant experience supporting a senior level executive team
- Post-secondary degree (college or university)
- Strong communication skills – both written & verbal
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- High emotional intelligence with a superior service mindset
- Initiative taker, with a positive, solutions-oriented approach to challenges, who is proactive and calm under pressure.
- Strong organization and planning skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Tech savvy, familiar with MS Office products (specifically Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper
- Passionate about administrative and analytical work
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs