One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
You enjoy organizing and planning tasks while maintaining a high level of detail. No task is too complex or minor to you – you are highly collaborative and want to help with whatever is needed by the team!
Reporting the Vice President, Development, Western Canada, you will support the team with a variety of tasks to coordinate and assist with the fast paced Development team including; project-related duties, and other responsibilities that come along the way:
- Assist in preparing written and presentation materials in both electronic and hard-copy format
- Assist in the coordination, production, and timely delivery of a variety of reports including quarterly reports for clients and boards, monthly reports (eg Development Status Reports) and various internal documents
- Coordinate and track a variety of financial and development related materials, reports and schedules
- Assist development managers to complete tasks related to project specific details
- Set up, maintain and organize project files, documents and drawings
- Organize meetings, coordinating details and taking minutes as require. Organizing of special events
- Collect, code, and process all project invoices and submit to accounting department
- Assist with financial reporting requirements including submission of cash call requests
- Administrative responsibilities such as calendar management, meeting coordination, booking travel, managing expenses
- Proactive approach to work being carried out within your team, anticipate and prepare
- Creative thinking, superior attention to detail and ability to work proactively with limited supervision
- Strong analytical, and decision-making skills, organization and detail-oriented nature
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with various groups, managing priorities from multiple parties
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs