One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
Our Edmonton team is hiring a Leasing Assistant.
As Leasing Assistant for the Edmonton team, you will own the leasing contract process from beginning to end. This role requires someone with a high level of detail who is comfortable working in a highly process driven environment – after all you are dealing with leases!
Our Edmonton team is a small and collaborative group so we are looking for someone who will pitch in and assist wherever help is needed. We are looking for someone with a positive, friendly and collaborative personality who is a hard worker but also knows how to have fun at work. On top of that you should be a highly organized individual as organizational skills are a must have in order to be a superstar in this role.
Some of your typical responsibilities will include:
- Preparing leasing proposals, assisting in the preparation of Offers to Lease, Renewal and other lease documents.
- Preparing lease/deal excel summary sheets.
- Coordination and input of leasing assumptions into system for the budgeting process.
- Processing and coding of commission invoices, as well as tracking for future payments.
- Perform administrative duties including processing documentation for distribution; arranging meetings, and a variety of general office tasks.
- Maintaining filing system; set up new files as needed.
- Requesting searches from providers (corporate, credit, etc.).
- Track “right and options” from lease documentation (Option Binders), departmental budget and process department expenses.
- Receiving and handling inquiries from clients, tenants, lawyers and brokers.
- Assisting with other ad hoc admin duties such as reception coverage when needed.
- Post-secondary educational background (University Degree or College Diploma)
- A passion or keen interest in the real estate industry
- Strong customer service skills and a natural people person
- A high attention to detail with strong abilities to multitask in an ever changing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & word (You will work on this platform regularly)
- Ability to work in a highly process driven manual environment
- Previous leasing assistant experience required
- Real Estate License (an asset)
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs