One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
We are hiring a Property Management, Events & Marketing Manager for our British Columbia region retail division.
This role requires someone who is highly knowledgeable in the social media, website, events planning & management space.
We will rely on your expertise to develop and execute top tier innovative marketing programs. You will lead yearly marketing initiatives while looking for new opportunities to market shopping centres in various BC locations, while ensuring that current planned events are successfully carried out.
This is a standalone role, so we are looking for someone who is comfortable taking on big projects but also comfortable being in the trenches.
From an event marketing stand point you will be responsible for planning and executing property management related events from beginning to end.
- Managing & sourcing vendors
- Processing invoices
- Coordination & execution of events. Such as organizing logistics, participant confirmations, staffing requirements, on site set up and take down, media arrangements and being present at events.
- Source potential new events and participation means.
- Managing budgets and ROI to ensure we are investing & planning strategically. Ensuring we stay within budget.
- Managing communication plans and awareness of events
- Working collaboratively with various internal & external stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with non-profit organizations to increase promotion for shopping centers and clients.
From a media standpoint you will be responsible for:
- Media buying and planning across various platforms: tv, radio, print etc.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency and increase awareness via other media platforms such as website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Website management and development where required.
- Managing the creative process and output with suppliers & vendors.
- Adhering to and following corporate communication guidelines
This is a highly collaborative position as you will work closely with property management, leasing, our tenants and internal communication teams.
In this role you should be able to adapt and build relationships with various personalities and be able to influence various stakeholders. The position will require an individual that while doing the yearly marketing, will look for new opportunities for marketing various shopping centres, while ensuring that current planned events are successfully carried out.
If you’re up for an exciting challenge to build something incredible within communications this could be for you!
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a focus on marketing or communications
- 5 plus years plus of event planning experience required
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal)
- Copy-writing experience (highly desirable asset)
- Prior media planning and buying experience (is preferred)
- Ability to adapt communicate style with different audiences
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to take initiative, a high attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to lead projects and work independently & collaboratively when required
- Prior retail experience (highly desirable)
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs