One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
You are a client focused ambassador that exudes a positive image of GWL Realty Advisors and your proven history of “making the deal” happen will validate your strong communication and negotiation skills.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Asset Management, your entrepreneurial spirit demonstrates creativity and resourcefulness in achieving success and executing a leasing plan. You are a team player and work effectively with colleagues and associates to share ideas and work collaboratively.
Among the responsibilities you will have are:
- Primarily responsible for all new leasing, and lease renewals of industrial, office and retail properties as required
- Maintain/establish strong relationships and ongoing contact with brokers, tenants and prospective tenants through meetings, luncheons, presentations, etc.
- Negotiate financial and legal terms of leasing proposals, offers and leases to achieve optimum value
- Coordinate communication between departments; i.e. Asset Management, construction, development, property management and accounting.
- Conduct property tours with prospects having an in-depth knowledge of the portfolio
- Working with Property Management, manage the transition from leasing prospect to tenant, i.e. space planning, timely construction of premises
- Strategically plan broker functions for the purpose of marketing space and maintaining business relationships.
- Prepare and manage annual leasing budgets
- Represent GWL Realty Advisors by maintaining the highest standards of professional ethics and integrity.
Your solid experience in commercial real estate leasing shows your finesse when navigating through a deal. Your strong reputation and ties position you well in the Broker community and with other real estate professionals. You are passionate and committed to raising the profile and service levels of GWL Realty Advisors and this leasing team.
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs