One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
This is a great opportunity to join a leading real estate investment organization that offer lots of opportunity for growth and a chance to be a part of a highly collaborative & nimble team.
As a Sr Property Administrator role, you will be managing the administrative functions for our Edmonton industrial portfolio. You will work closely with the rest of the property management team in supporting with various tasks such as tenant issues, budgeting, compliance and accounting duties. Outside of having excellent accounting skills you are also highly professional and friendly as we will count on you to manage tenant relations and tenant satisfaction.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, process and submit monthly accounting reports such as Accounts Receivable, Account payable, Percentage Rent, Employee reimbursement, Electronic Funds Transfers, NSF recording and tenant charge backs.
- Manage procurement process from Purchase order generation to invoice payments for both Operational and Project spending.
- Managing BOMA best administrative initiatives
- Working closely with tenants to welcome new tenants, resolve tenant challenges, plan tenant events, provide tenant services such as parking, bike cage, support regular building communications and tenant meetings
- Provide support for financial processes with variance analysis, budgeting input
- Support management of procurement with the generation of appropriate tendering documentation for both projects and Operations service agreements and project and contract approvals documents
- Provide tenant services through problem solving complex tenant challenges and assisting with tenant move in/ out,
- Maintain current building documentation such as as-builts, building assessment reports and measurement plans.
- 3+ years of commercial property admin management experience (required)
- Passionate about the property management industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and continuously looking to learn and achieve new things
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and experience working in financial systems (experience with CTI & Insight highly desirable)
- Highly nimble, flexible and a strong problem solver with a team oriented mindset
- A post-secondary education
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs