One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
This role supports the daily operations of GWLRA, Real Estate Business Solutions. Responsibilities in this area include:
- Addressing system issues including:
- Issue Analysis and resolution
- Engaging external vendors and/or Canada Life Information Services where needed
- Monitoring and communicating the status of the issue through completion
- Testing of system enhancements and/or new reports
- Completion of information requests and/or feeds for external clients
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in our current applications and processes
- Information gathering to support security audits and reviews
- Understand and support the following real estate processes when required:
- Property setup and configuration
- User security for both Real Estate applications and Network
- System configuration and security
- Scheduling of system processes and reports
- Financial Consolidations
- Currency Conversions
- Budgeting Process
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, managing multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Access)
- Innovative and able to generate new ideas
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Proactive and hands-on
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs