One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
Property Accounting, Tenant and Lease Administration:
- Maintain an excellent line of communication among building operators, staff, management, contractors and Tenants and other external parties; maintain excellent working relationships.
- Assist in the due diligence of property acquisitions as needed.
- Assist in the formal preparation of Leases, offers to Lease and other items as required.
- Review Lease agreement changes including new agreements, contractual terms and conditions, etc.
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reports, variance reports and analyzing variance.
- Responsible to review all weekly accounting functions at the properly level.
- Coordinate tenant move in procedures such as orientation meetings, inspections, onboarding packages and Tenant directories/signage.
- Verify Tenant move out lease clause and issue move out letter.
- Coordinate Tenant move out procedures and conduct final site inspections.
- Assist Property Manager in the organization and follow up on Tenant Improvement, Landlord Work and Turn-Key Projects.
- Assist Property Manager with capital projects, reports and construction schedule.
- Deliver accurate financial planning and reporting for operating and capital budgets.
- Assist the Property Manager with the development, submission and administration of the annual operating budget, non-recoverable budget and capital budget.
- Communicate with the Property Manager any respective operations and any unusual matters which might affect approved plans and budgets.
- Assist Property Manager with building contracts documentations.
- Create and manage preparation of tendering and contract documents.
- Assist with preparation and responses to RFQ’s/RFP’s, issue tenders, tender analysis, contract preparation and execution.
- Assist in maintaining building service agreements such as: cleaning, pest control, landscaping, window cleaning, etc.
- Act as main point of Tenant contact for property management/operation team and distribute communication to proper areas of team.
- Develop and manage communications system for all Tenants.
- Create, update and maintain building and Tenant manuals.
- Review building work order system reports to ensure Tenant satisfaction and team efficiency and maintain high standard of rapport with building occupants.
- Chair and conduct Tenant meetings on a regular basis as required.
- Conduct and review property level Tenant survey and develop action plan.
- Assist with the implementation of programs and maintenance of existing programs; such as LEED, Certificate of Recognition with the Alberta Government for OH&S, BOMA BEST, Energy Star, Energy Advantage Reporting, etc.
- Develop, manage, maintain, update and apply building sustainability program to applicable areas such as: marketing, education, programs, events, new initiatives, waste audit, diversion reports, etc.
- Manage and respond to Tenant queries on recycling and sustainability requirements.
- Conduct periodic comprehensive building inspections, as well as routine follow up to ensure all items identified are addressed in a timely manner.
- Manage, maintain and assist leasing with showing vacant space in building.
- Manage and maintain Parkade and review tenant parking assignments according to the Lease.
- Responsible to manage and maintain facility areas within the building such as: Conference Centre, Fitness Centre, Food Court, telecom/POP sites, common area, storage, etc.
- Conduct annual storage review, assessment, preparation of agreements and move in/out procedures.
- Assist with all property marketing and programs such as: newsletter, common area marketing platform, marketing campaigns for tenants and assist with the leasing marketing.
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs