One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
CONTRACT: ASAP until June 30, 2021
Working in a team-based environment, the Financial Management Assistant will be responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of the Accounts Payable vendor and WCB clearance data bases, maintaining month-to-month parking leases, posting tenant billings, and overseeing preparation of the monthly EFT rent withdrawal file.
- CTI Vendor maintenance;
- WCB clearance data base maintenance
- Month-to-month parking lease administration
- General invoicing (tenant charge-backs)
- Monthly EFT file preparation
- Coding utility invoices
- Coding invoices allocated over the portfolio
- Preparation of all TIPP (tax instalment payment plan) and BTIPP (business tax instalment payment plan) journal entries and associated reconciliations;
- Accounting for property tax refunds
- Coordination of “Assessment Request for Information” reports as requested by the municipalities
- Regional budget assumption file preparation for property taxes and insurance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accounting background/post-secondary education
- Background in real estate property accounting or business accounting beneficial
- Lease/contract review, administration, and billing experience beneficial
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Managing multiple priorities within tight deadlines and detail oriented
- Appreciation and willingness to work within a standard set of parameters
- Good oral and written skills, Good problem-solving ability;
- Self-starter, Organized, Team player, Energetic, Deadline driven
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs