One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
Position Overview: This role assists the site team inspect suite turnovers and manage current suite turnovers to ensure legal obligations are met.
Reports to: Property Manager
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Primary Location: High Park Village
Suite Total: 988
- Handle all telephone and walk-in inquiries from current residents professionally and courteously
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external clients by identifying and understanding the needs of others
- Promote a strong sense of community
- Correspond with Property Administrator regarding the daily resident adjustments, including move-ins and move-outs
- Conduct renewal inspections and complete follow up with residents and contractors as appropriate
- Issue and track work and purchase orders
- Monitor expenses to budget as directed by the Property Manager
- Review all incoming and outgoing in-suite inspections and repairs to ensure resident satisfaction and external contractors are compliant to work order requests
- Utilize the property management system to record transactions and run various operating reports
- Welcome new residents and provide a full orientation in coordination with Leasing Team
- Prepare summary and detail monthly aging accounts receivable reports
- Sort all incoming and outgoing mail services including courier requirements
- Organize office area to ensure it is kept tidy and well-organized
- Monitor inventory office stationery supplies
- Code all invoices
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or administrative role
- Property Management/Real Estate experience an asset
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Intermediate level knowledge of Yardi and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and follow-up is required
- Must be a self-starter with high degree of initiative, flexibility, and professionalism
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and interests while being culturally aware
- Possess knowledge of health and safety practices
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs