One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
Position Overview: This role is responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of multi-residential apartments in our Brampton portfolio. This role will also show and lease suites to prospective residents with the goal to scout potential tenants, turn them into actual ones and achieve high occupancy rates.
Reports to: Leasing Team Lead
Employment Status: Salary (40 hours per week)
Primary Location: 4 Hanover Road
Special Requirements: availability to work Monday to Saturday from 10:00am-7:00pm – hours of work will vary within the range. Vehicle is required for travel.
Marketing and Leasing:â€¯â€¯
- Encourages appointments or viewings with all prospective resident callers, walk-ins, and email inquiriesâ€¯
- Qualifies prospective residents to determine their needs and suitability as candidatesâ€¯
- Conducts viewings of the property and suites with prospective residentsâ€¯
- Sells specific property benefits to prospective residents in order to obtain a commitment to rentâ€¯
- Negotiates leases to achieve optimum valueâ€¯
- Inspects upcoming suite availabilities prior to showing to potential residentsâ€¯
- Informs the Community Manager of any deficiencies or problems noted in the building or on the property that require attentionâ€¯
- Conducts monthly market surveys and provide the information to Head Officeâ€¯
- Carries out other duties and/or procedures related to marketing as assignedâ€¯
Administration and Reporting:â€¯â€¯
- Review, complete and maintain Availability Report and Traffic reportâ€¯
- Registers all prospective residents using a Guest Registration Cardâ€¯
- Collects and completes all pertinent information on the Application Form and forwards to the Property Manager for approvalâ€¯
- Completes background checks, order credit checks, completes and executes the signing of all leases, schedules, assignments, and addendum formsâ€¯
- Notifies all applicants of the Landlord’s decision (approval or decline) of the applicationâ€¯
- Provides move-in package to new residents at time of lease signing; provides a full orientation when possibleâ€¯
- Assists with coordination of moving elevator reservations for move-ins and outs with the Community Manager for new and current residentsâ€¯
- Assists with completion of incoming and outgoing suite inspections and documents as requiredâ€¯
- Carries out other duties and/or procedures related to rental and administration of suites as assignedâ€¯
- Handles all telephone and walk-in inquiries from prospective residents professionally and courteouslyâ€¯
- Follows up with prospectsâ€¯
- 1-3 years of work experience in Sales and/or Customer Service
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferredâ€¯
- Property Management experience an assetâ€¯
- Intermediate level knowledge of Yardi and MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)â€¯
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship skillsâ€¯
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving is requiredâ€¯
- Must be a self-starter with high degree of initiative, creativity and flexibilityâ€¯
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and interests while being culturally awareâ€¯
- Have a thorough understanding of competing properties and current market conditionsâ€¯
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs