One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
- Provide leadership to both direct and indirect reports
- Prepare detailed client and GWLRA Portfolio Management reports including Consolidated Financial Statements, variance analysis, and additional non-financially related reports when required
- Prepare detailed cash flow analyses and other client related cash management in accordance with the applicable management agreements
- Coordinate the preparation of client real estate portfolio budgets and Asset, Income, Fee, and Rate of Return projections
- Provide analysis and payment of client fees into the financial records in accordance with the applicable management agreement
- Collaborate with regional finance teams to ensure accuracy of information provided to clients
- Assist in the financial analysis of US GAAP to IFRS differences and record adjustments in financial statements
- Assist in the coordination and maintenance of Finance Policies & Procedures including the preparation and revisions of accounting policies based upon new IFRS standards
- Assist in the annual external audited financial statements as required under client agreements
- Must have CPA
- Technical accounting knowledge in IFRS
- Exceptional skills in the use of formulas and functions of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience with implementation of new accounting standards
- Experience leading and/or coordinating audit engagements
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs